“A high-quality helmet is as crucial as having a solid bike”. We tend to rush and buy a biking helmet that looks cool…but wait! This helmet can be a life saver!
I went over several good reliable brands and came up with a check list of specifications that your biking helmet needs to have:
- Shell Material: polycarbonate
- Impact Foam: EPS foam absorbing the impact and effectively reducing the shock pressure to protect the head during crash
- Ventilation between 21-27 vents
- Fit Adjustment technology: Acu Dial (comfortable) / Giro Roc Loc 5
- Marked for cycling!!
- Aerodynamic design for optimal air flow and minimal resistance
- Detachable visor for sun and rain protection
- Color and design – wear a helmet you like and think is cool
I found this helpful table which could make your life easy when selecting the size that best fits your head. ( in Inch and cm)
Ok! now you can continue your online shopping !
If you found this post helpful, please share